Ombre Powder Brows
Great for All Skin Types ( Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination).
This highly requested semi-permanent technique can last 1-3 years*
Performed using an electric machine, a powdered effect that resembles makeup is created on the top layer of the skin (the epidermis). The area is thoroughly numbed using a gel so that there is minimal to no pain. When first applied, the pigment will initially be 40% stronger in colour but will soften to a beautiful soft brow enhancement.
6-8 Week Touch Up
This is ONLY for clients who had their initial appointment with us
Upon receipt of consent forms and health history, the artist will review the responses and ensure there are not any contraindications for the procedure. The consent forms and health history are required to be filled out again. This is to ensure there aren't any new underlying health or medical conditions that may have come about since we last saw you, and may affect the touch-up.
Touch up after 1 year
(Must be before 2 years after initial session)
Must have had your initial and/or previous touch up appointment with us. The touch up application will boost the colour and give a perfect finish. The cost of a touch up is not including in initial pricing. Once the desired look is completed, micro-pigmentation can last up to 2 to 3 years. The long lasting results will depend on skin type and life style.
Ombre Powder Brows Cover-up over Another Artists Work
(Contact for a Quote Please)
A coverup is for clients who have had their eyebrows done before elsewhere. You will need to upload a clear picture of your brows and fill out the consent form attached before we can proceed with booking you in. Due to the nature of this service varying from client to client as will the price. Your brows will look much darker at first but then they will lighten 40-50% after the healing stage. Only after a clear image has been received along with the consent forms will payment be asked for.
WHAT ARE OMBRÉ POWDER BROWS?
- Ombré Powder Brows (also known as Ombré Brows/Shaded Brows) is a semi-permanent make-up service that provides you with a similar effect to wearing powder or pencil on your brows for 2-3years (after touch up). Pigment is inserted into the top layers of the skin using a micro-pigmentation machine.
- The procedure is a two step process (initial insertion of pigment & touch-up performed 6-8 weeks later).
- This technique differs from Microblading in that Powder Ombré Brows results in the MOST realistic and Natural looking outcome; brows that resemble the look of makeup application, or a fresh eyebrow tint.
WHAT DO OMBRÉ POWDER BROWS LOOK LIKE?
- The tails of the brow are darker with a gradual fade created towards the front of the brow.
- The result is a smudge-proof and waterproof set of brows.
HOW LONG DOES THE SERVICE TAKE?
- The appointment generally takes 2-3 hours from start to finish. This is not a rushed procedure and we ensure ample time is allotted.
HOW LONG DO OMBRÉ POWDER BROWS LAST?
- Powder Ombré Brows can last anywhere from 2-3 years.
- A touch up is required 6-8 weeks after the initial appointment.
- Clients that do not follow the after care instructions may require more touch up appointments.
Factors that will cause your semi-permanent brows to fade faster:
- Tanning bed / sun exposure
- Medical conditions
We suggest a yearly "Colour Boost" to maintain your procedure colour integrity
DOES OMBRÉ POWDER BROWS HURT?
- Pain varies from person to person. Clients who wax or pluck their eyebrows regularly will find the procedure painless whereas someone who has never touched their eyebrows may feel some discomfort.
- A safe topical anesthetic cream will be applied to ease the procedure for you. It’s applied for 30 minutes prior the beginning in addition to a numbing gel applied throughout the service
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- 48 hours prior to your procedure, DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL or CAFFEINE.
- 1 week prior to your procedure, DO NOT TAKE any blood thinners such as Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, B6, Omega 3, Gingko Biloba, St. Johns Wort, evening Primrose unless medically. necessary - you may resume immediately after the procedure.
- Avoid booking during your menstrual cycle as it can increase pain sensitivity.
- No waxing, tanning or tinting the eyebrow area 3 days before your appointment.
- No anti-aging treatments such as microdermabrasion, chemical peels, laser, or other facials 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- No facial injections 1 month prior.
- On the day of your appointment avoid caffeine/exercise and wash your hair since hot showers are not recommended after.
OMBRÉ POWDER BROWS AFTERCARE
- It is normal to experience some swelling and soreness; this will subside within a few days.
- Do not touch the healing area with your fingers- they may contain bacteria.
- Do not touch, scratch, rub, pick or peel at the healing skin and allow it to flake off on its own.
- FOLLOW THE AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT !!
- No makeup, facials, sweating, sun, tanning, sauna, jacuzzi, swimming until the area is completely healed post initial service and after all touch-ups.
- Avoid immersing the eyebrow area in water.
- Do not use anti-aging products that contain Lactic acids or Glycolic acids it will fade your pigment area.
- Use a total sun block after the procedure area has healed to prevent future fading of pigment colour.
- You may resume regular activities once you have completed the peeling phase.
Failure to follow these instructions may result in pigment colour loss!
Touch-up visits should be scheduled between 6-8 weeks post procedure.